This Privacy Statement applies to persons (“You” or “Your”) accessing the website www.douglas.co.nz (“Website”). The Website is administered by and on behalf of Douglas Pharmaceuticals Ltd (“We” or “Us”) and its related companies. We are committed to ensuring We are compliant with relevant privacy regulations, including New Zealand’s Privacy Act 2020 and the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
- Collection of Personal Information
Accessing the Website may result in Us collecting personal information from or about You, either via the Contact Form (where You can submit a query or comment and Your contact details so We can reply to You) or via third-party analytical tools We use to evaluate and improve the Website.
The personal information that We collect may include:
- Your name
- Your contact information (including email address)
- Your IP address and details of Your interactions with the Website
- Any personal details that You decide to share, including personal medical details that may constitute “sensitive data” under the GDPR.
The third-party tools We use are:
- Google Analytics – to collect information about how frequently You use the Website and which pages You visit. For more information on how Google Analytics uses Your information, see https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Yandex Metrika – to identify where You click on the pages of the Website and other analytical features. For more information on how Yandex Metrika uses Your information, see you can read more about how these services use your Personal Information here: https://yandex.com/legal/privacy/ and https://metrica.yandex.com/about/info/gdpr
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We collect Your personal information in order to:
- enable Us to answer Your queries and to provide You with information regarding our products;
- to comply with Our legal obligations e.g. to report adverse events; and
- to evaluate and improve the functioning of the Website.
We contract with third-party IT service providers, who may have access to Your personal information stored in Our IT systems. We may also store Your information in cloud or other types of networked or electronic storage. If We or Our service providers transfer any of Your personal information out of the EEA or New Zealand, it will only be done with relevant protections in place, i.e. to a country that provides an adequate level of data protection or with specific contractual safeguards and on the condition that Your rights and remedies will remain available after the transfer.
Apart from the afore-mentioned third-parties, We do not share Your personal information with anyone else, unless required by law to do so. Providing Your name, contact details and any comments, queries and sensitive data to us is optional. However, if You choose not to enter contact information we will be unable to respond to your queries.
You have the following rights in relation to Your personal information:
- to access it or require that it be rectified;
- to request that it be deleted, in certain circumstances;
- to restrict or object to the processing of it in certain circumstances;
- to require it to be transferred to another business;
- not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
If You’d like to ask for a copy of information We hold about You, or to exercise any of Your rights in relation to that information, please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com, or +64 9 8350660, or Central Park Drive, Lincoln, Auckland 0610.